Action Item on [cads] Community Council Meeting Minutes

Alan Blatecky blatecky at unc.edu
Tue May 23 19:23:48 CDT 2006

I vote for Science  - exactly for the reason Geoffrey has mentioned.

Research isn't as broad, and is often set as opposed to education (hence
Research and Education networks)

e-Science and e-Research are trendy, but already have baggage associated.

I like cyberinfrastructure, but is too broad and covers a huge range of
disciplines, tools, and so forth.

Alan