[cads] Re: update on GGF17

Dennis Gannon gannon at cs.indiana.edu
Fri Mar 31 07:54:29 CST 2006

hi all,
i have not had much response on the proposed program.  i need
to get it finalized this weekend.  I am not available today to
work on this, but if you can look at the program.  see if there
are problems and let me know.  also, ann, can you arrange to have
the proposals that were submitted put into a document and sent
to the groups on this list?
thanks
dennis