[cads] GGF Community Bi-Weekly Call (CALL FOR AGENDA ITEMS FOR 3/14)

Fogel, Robert robert.fogel at intel.com
Mon Mar 13 11:03:38 CST 2006

All Community ADs, Please send any agenda items and opens ASAP that you
want to address for our call on 3/14.  I will publish a aggregate agenda
and send materials to review prior to our call.  It is very important
that you attend this call in order to move the Community objectives
forward.  Since most Community Areas have two ADs, please ensure that at
least one of you is able to attend.  Please let me know if neither AD
can attend; however, in this case, please provide input as per
to-be-sent agenda.  Thank you.

Robert Fogel
GGF (Global Grid Forum) Community Vice-Chairman
Intel Corp, Worldwide Director of Grid Strategy and Business Development
408-765-6404