[cads] Community Council Agenda 6/20/06

Thilo Kielmann kielmann at cs.vu.nl
Tue Jun 20 08:49:56 CDT 2006

All,

as I am currently attending the HPDC conference in Paris, I have no chance
to dial into the phone call.

I had a look at this:
>      Review Enterprise charter and objectives (all)
>      * Map current ADs and recruit leadership for new Areas
>
>      Review Science charter and objectives (all)
>      * Map current ADs and recruit leadership for new Areas

I agree with given charters and objectives.

For the Science function:

"Application and Users" incumbents are Satoshi Matsuoka and myself.

I could imagine continuing this, but I would also like the idea of moving
to "Grid Technology".

Thilo
--
Thilo Kielmann                                 http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/