[cads] Notes from today's call

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Tue Jan 31 17:22:08 CST 2006

Dear all,
Below are my notes from this morning's call.  I have also pulled a list of
council members from the registration list.
As stated on the call and in the past, please provide me with your 2006
projects and timelines as soon as possible.  Much of the discussion at our
meeting with the GFSG and communication to the community at GGF16 will
depend greatly on this.
Thanks,
Julie
+++++++
Poll of GGF16 attendees:
Will attend:
Alessandrini, Victor (afternoon Sunday arrival)
Matsuoka, Satoshi
Kielmann, Thilo
Lee, Craig
Cohen, Bob (Please register!)
Catlett, Charlie
DeRoure, Dave (Please register!)
Fox, Geoffrey
Fogel, Robert
Wulf-Knoerzer, Julie
Gentzsch, Wolfgang
Jin, Hai

Will not attend:
Klingenstein, Ken

GFSG Meeting Topic suggestions:
Plenary agenda items:
*Before community breakout
   -Community Council update (UCR update, project roll-outs)
*After community breakout
   -GCAB composition (issues: balance, in light of merger, in relationship
with GFAC)
   -Comprehensive Council roll-out

Other breakouts:
-Community plans at events with operations council (e.g., NCOIC meeting)
-Continuation of Standards/Community input discussion from SFO

Community breakout:
-Assign community ADs to GGF16 community sessions
-Review of 2006 area projects and timelines for later roll-out
-GCAB composition (issue: balance, in light of merger, in relationship with
GFAC)

ACTION DUE 06-Feb:
-Cohen to send Ind Apps update agenda text to Julie
-Lee to send UCR update slide/text to Julie
-ADs to complete project and timelines
+++++++

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer
Manager of Community Development