[cads] GCAB

Satoshi Matsuoka matsu at is.titech.ac.jp
Wed Jan 11 18:51:12 CST 2006

It is pretty obvious that the list needs substantially more
international favor.
Having said that, tho, what are the qualifications that we seek?

							Satoshi

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:12:01 -0600
Julie Wulf-Knoerzer <wulf at ggf.org> wrote:

wulf> Dear all,
wulf> Per today's breakout, attached is the latest charter for the GGF Community
wulf> Advisory Board.
wulf>
wulf> Initial membership suggestions include:
wulf> Charlie Catlett
wulf> Fran Berman
wulf> Ian Foster
wulf> Andrew Grimshaw
wulf> Carl Kesselman
wulf> Steve Yatko
wulf> John Hurley
wulf> Ken Kennedy
wulf> Steve Tuecke
wulf>
wulf> Let's spend some time in a later breakout this week identifying other
wulf> candidates and reviewing the charter.  After that, we'll send to the GFSG
wulf> for approval and extend invitations.
wulf>
wulf> Thanks!
wulf> Julie
wulf>
wulf>
wulf>
wulf> +++++++++++++++++++
wulf> Julie Wulf-Knoerzer
wulf> Manager of Community Development
wulf> Global Grid Forum
wulf> wulf at ggf.org
wulf> ph. 630/252-7163
wulf> fax 630/252-4466

Satoshi Matsuoka,  Professor
Global Scientific Information and Computing Center
 & Dept. of Mathematical and Computing Sciences
Tokyo Institute of Technology
Address: 2-12-1 Oo-okayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8552 Japan
Tel&fax: +81-3-5734-3876   E-mail: matsu at acm.org, matsu at is.titech.ac.jp