[cads] Community Call Tuesday, 10am US CT

Dennis Gannon gannon at cs.indiana.edu
Tue Feb 28 05:59:48 CST 2006

hi Steve and community people,
i have to miss todays call too.  i have a meeting to finalize some grant
proposals.  (this week we have six grant proposals going out and this has
been my complete life for the entire  month of feb.)  by monday i will
be back working on ggf17 in a big way.  however, i will need lots of
help from the rest of you, so i will be looking for the notes for this
meeting.
dennis