[cads] Community Council Schedule

Gwen Nichols-White gnwhite at ggf.org
Thu Apr 27 09:05:50 CDT 2006

Dear Community Council,
While reviewing the schedule for our meetings with Robert Fogel, the
topic of the day and time of the GGF Community Council Meetings came up.
He has received feedback that the schedule is not convenient for some of
you.   I wanted to poll each of you to determine if there is a better
day/time than the currently scheduled meeting.  The meeting is currently
scheduled bi-weekly on Tuesday (4/25 was the most recent meeting) at 10
am CST.

If this time does not work for you please send me an email with a
proposed new day/time.  We will do what we can to accommodate you,
understanding of course that we may not find one day or time that works
for everyone.  If appropriate, a schedule change might make it easier
for us to accomplish the work outlined in the Community Objectives.

I appreciate your feedback.

Gwen Nichols-White
Program Manager
Global Grid Forum