[cads] Re: Organization Landscape Feedback-Action Required

Craig Lee craig at rush.aero.org
Tue Apr 18 10:56:42 CDT 2006

All,

Besides membership, we are also trying to coordinate ourselves for
which DC-based (and international) organizations we want to encourage
to participate in GGF-18.  Very importantly we also want names of
contact people (as high up the food chain as possible ;-) who have
an interest in grids for their own organizational goals and might be
willing to help promote pervasive adoption.

Thanks!

--Craig