[cads] Introducing our new Community Program Manager

Fogel, Robert robert.fogel at intel.com
Mon Apr 10 14:20:05 CDT 2006

To all Community ADs,  I'd like to formally introduce you to Gwen
Nichols-White, who is our new Community Program Manager.  Gwen is a
fulltime GGF staff member based in the Chicago area, and will be helping
us stay on track to set and meet our Community objectives and
deliverables.

Please join me in welcoming Gwen and helping her spin-up on this
important role as Community Program Manager.  I've asked Gwen to get to
know each of you so that she can become better acquainted with the
Community function.

P.S. Gwen will be sending-out an official Outlook invite for our
bi-weekly Community Council calls; so, I will be deleting the one that I
sent so that the invite can be managed from Gwen's calendar.  Gwen will
also be sending-out the agenda for our next Community call which will
occur tomorrow.  Thank you.

Robert Fogel
GGF (Global Grid Forum) Community Vice-Chairman
Intel Corp, Worldwide Director of Grid Strategy
408-765-6404