[cads] Re: [ggf17pc] a telecon on friday?

Satoshi Matsuoka matsu at is.titech.ac.jp
Thu Apr 6 21:49:02 CDT 2006

If we do want to have a call then please hollar. Dennis and I will have
a P2P Skype call? at least, but if we want a conf call then we have to
ahve GGF host it or set up a Skype conf call with someone (either Dennis
or I) being the host.

Thanks for your response.

							Satoshi

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 22:46:25 -0400 (EDT)