[cads] Re: update on GGF17

Craig Lee craig at rush.aero.org
Mon Apr 3 11:40:51 CDT 2006

I don't want to run roughshod over process completely, but why don't
you get started pronto while the paperwork catches up with you.
The charter is in the Approve New Group tracker and we're scheduled
to approve (oops, discuss) it tomorrow followed by the 7d conditional
approval period.  I think it fits in the RG model just fine and has clear
goals and critical mass.  Are the two group sessions enough?

--Craig

P.S.  The four major topics could be called out in bullets or enumerated
to make them pop out at the reader.

P.P.S.  It's an RG (not WG). ;->