[cads] GGF16 Community PC meeting

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Wed Oct 26 15:37:02 CDT 2005

[I am ccing all Community Council Area Directors - please attend this call
if you are interested helping with the GGF16 Community Program]

Dear Wolfgang, Robert, Steve, Geoffrey,

Per yesterday's Community Council phone call, I would like to schedule a
phone call for this Friday at 11:00a central time to discuss plans for the
GGF16 Program (dial-in will be sent shortly).  Please let me know asap if
you are *not* available at this time.

Items for discussion include:

*Coordination with our local host (GRNET),
   -review of GGF commitments,
   -status update on GRNET plans,
   -solicitation of your availability next week for brief meeting with GRNET.

*GGF Community Track content suggestions:
   -telco/pharma activities (Bob),
   -pharma focus group (Bob),
   -Vendor BoF (leader?),
   -Wolfgang Boch program suggestion (International Grid Adoption: European
Case Study).

*Proposed process for GGF16 Community Program solicitation, submission, etc.
   -Mostly consistent with that of GGF15 but reiteration for new Ctty
Council members.

As stated yesterday, we will discuss plans for future Community PCs at our
face-to-face meeting at SC05.  Please let me know if you have questions,
concerns or other items that you would like to discuss on this call.

Thank you in advance for your participation,
Julie

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer
Manager of Community Development
Global Grid Forum