Fwd: [cads] CFP deadline and call reschedule

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Thu Dec 1 19:58:14 CST 2005

Hi all,
As discussed on this week's GFSG call, there will be a 1-hour EGA/GGF
update call next Tuesday (05-Dec) at 9:00a Central, followed by a Community
Council call at 10:00a Central (dial-in forthcoming).  Agenda below.
Thanks to those that submitted proposals for the GGF16 Community Program!
Regards,
Julie

wulf at ggf.org
ph. 630/252-7163