[BYTEIO-WG] ByteIO interop

Mark Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Thu Apr 16 09:42:34 CDT 2009

I can no longer find any such text either.  Maybe I'm simply remembering
incorrectly.  Without such a document, I can't say for sure why that
requirement was put into the interop document.  Could be simply to
simplify the interop process -- after all, the point wasn't to test the
interoperability of SOAP, but only ByteIO which is an orthogonal
concern.

-Mark