[BYTEIO-WG] Draft 0.3 of ByteIO Experiences document (finally)

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Fri Mar 28 12:15:30 CDT 2008

Neil, all,

thanks for that. I attached my edits of the document, advancing it to
version 0.4.

WS-Addressing specifications, references [GUDGIN1], [GUDGIN2] and
[GUDGIN3]:
As far as FLE is concerned they are the correct specifications. For
other implementations that use non-final WS-Addressing versions, we
may need to provide specific references.

Cheers,
Michel