[BYTEIO-WG] OGF23 scheduling

neil p chue hong N.ChueHong at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 9 06:44:20 CDT 2008

I am going to submit a request for a session at OGF23 which will (hopefully)
wrap up ByteIO and propose what happens next.

Please let me know by the end of the day whether you have any timetabling
restrictions.

cheers,
neil

--
Neil P Chue Hong            | T: [+44] (0)131 650 5957
Director, OMII-UK           | F: [+44] (0)131 650 6555
Rm 2409, JCMB, Mayfield Rd. | E: N.ChueHong at omii.ac.uk
Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK      | W: http://www.omii.ac.uk

  "A film is like a battleground. It's love, hate, action,
   violence, death - in a word, emotion." - Sam Fuller

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.