[BYTEIO-WG] Skeleton for the Experience Docment

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Mon Oct 15 16:12:38 CDT 2007

Folks,

here's the skeleton for the Experience Document, for every
participant to fill out the individual sections as marked in the
skeleton.

Mark, as you were not at the sessions (pity!) you are welcome to
raise issues on the skeleton.

Each interop testing participant should fill in the individual
pieces, and Neil will do the common pieces,

We then will reconcle the documents into one on the Mailing List.

IMPORTANT:
To move the experience document forward, we agreed on the deadline of
			28 October 2007, end of business day
for the individual participant's submission.