[BYTEIO-WG] Testing EPCC endpoint still fails on "createResource"

Amy Krause amrey at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jul 27 05:54:58 CDT 2007

Hi everybody,

Sorry but I've just taken over from Odysseas and I haven't got up to speed
yet. Thanks to Odysseas for doing a great job of implementing the ByteIO
spec and integrating the service into OGSA-DAI! He's now concentrating on
writing his dissertation and has handed the endpoint over to me. I'll
change the factory WSDL and service as soon as I can (probably not before
the weekend though). Watch this space ... I'll announce when the endpoint
is available again.

Amy