[BYTEIO-WG] Error with Genesis II Client talking to Unicore

Mark Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Thu Jul 26 09:22:40 CDT 2007

The good news is that the changes suggested yesterday have fixed the
problem that we had with creating new resources on the UNICORE interop
factory.  Unfortunately, now that that is working, we seem to be having
a problem with communicating with that new endpoint.  We are getting a
response back from all operations on the RByteIO Endpoint indicating
that the WS-Addressing headers are not being parsed correctly.  A
cursory look at the messages that we are sending don't reveal any
obvious problems.  Please find attached an example session including a
successful createResource/createResourceResponse pair of messages, and a
failed GetResourceProperty/BaseFault pair of messages indicating the
aforementioned problem.

-Mark and Karolina