[BYTEIO-WG] ByteIO Interoperability Fiesta

Mark Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Tue Jul 17 08:04:48 CDT 2007

Michel,

Definitely please do make the changes indicated.  I think all of the changes
you mentioned are fine though I do believe that part of the OGSA Base
Profile (and part of WS-I) indicates that SOAPAction cannot be used for
message routing.  However, I think the changes you suggest are in line with
that any ways (in so much as they still don't require services to use the
action).  Given the magnitude of some of these changes, we should probably
extend the drop-dead deadline for the services by a week.  Does anyone
disagree.  I'll give this 24 hours to percolate through everyone's mailboxes
and will send out an amended date tomorrow.

-Mark

--
Mark Morgan
Research Scientist