[BYTEIO-WG] ByteIO Interoperability Fiesta

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 17 01:33:53 CDT 2007

Hi Karolina, all,

thanks for pointing these things out, good catch!

However, I think we are out of synch, mostly, I fear, it being y fault.

I have been browsing though old notes of ByteIO WG sessions and mailsw on
the ML, and I discovered the following:
- We once decided to drop WSRF message exchanges except for
GetResourceProperty, as we are testing ByteIO, not WSRF
- We decided to keep the WSRF GetResourceProperty test cases (sections 4.1
and 5.1) to check for a generally proper setup on the server side.

I actually have a draft 11 of the ByteIO Interop testing document that
reflects all this; it somehow totally slipped my mind that I had to do some
editorial stuff on the interop document. :(

Comments? Should I publish version 11, with or without the currently
discovered issues?

Cheers,
Michel