[BYTEIO-WG] Notes from call and work to do

neil p chue hong N.ChueHong at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Sep 26 10:39:14 CDT 2006

Hi,

only Mark and myself were on the call today.

We have been asked to hold an interop fest at the next OGF meeting, for
which we will need to do some preparation.

We agreed that we needed to have a discussion of the Interop doc with Michel
and preferably with Amy as well.

The next call has been proposed for 16:00 UK on Tuesday 4rd October, however
myself and Amy won't be able to make that date - it's our annual seminar and
I'm talking about this newfangled grid technology :-) Should we find another
time or stick with it?

Mark will take a first pass on updating the documents for resubmission to
the GGF editor - I have put up all the comments and issues as trackers here:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/tracker/do/listArtifacts/projects.byteio-wg/t
racker.public_comments

cheers,
neil
--
Neil P Chue Hong            | T: [+44] (0)131 650 5957
Project Manager, EPCC       | F: [+44] (0)131 650 6555
Rm 2409, JCMB, Mayfield Rd. | E: N.ChueHong at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK      | W: http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk

BT MeetMe: http://tinyurl.com/8mwhd - Code: 14712935#

  "A film is like a battleground. It's love, hate, action,
   violence, death - in a word, emotion." - Sam Fuller