[byteio-wg] Documents update

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Tue Aug 15 12:56:23 CDT 2006

Folks,

for those who do not track document changes for ByteIO on Gridforge:

I felt taking the pen from Mark and further revise the WSRF rendering
document for ByteIO. To make the document more readable, I accepted all
changes Mark introduced in the previous version (version 1 on Gridforge)
and change-tracked all I did in the newer version (version 2 on
Gridforge, document name version "...v1-3.doc").

So, rotten eggs and stuff are to be sent directly to me. ;-)

Cheers,
Michel

--
Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe