[byteio-wg] CHANGED: Byte IO at GGF (telcon details)

neil p chue hong N.ChueHong at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Oct 3 12:15:09 CDT 2005

Hi,

there has been a late change to the time and venue of the ByteIO session, to
avoid a clash with the Data Streams BoF.

The ByteIO session will now take place TUESDAY lunchtime in the 12.30 -
14.00 slot.
Room will be announced when I know it, and we'll leave a little time at the
start for people to pick up bag lunchs.

Telcon details remain the same.

Apologies for the inconvenience, hope you can still come along to the
session.

neil