[byteio-wg] Minutes from ByteIO session at GGF14

neil p chue hong N.ChueHong at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Jul 12 08:53:58 CDT 2005

Synopsis
--------
We discussed the use cases we had received and the draft interface
specification.
We appealed again for more use cases and agreed changes and additions to the
interface

Both sets of minutes from our session are attached - many thanks to all who
participated (inc the DFDL, GFS and SAGA groups) and special thanks to Andre
for the second set of minutes.

cheers,
neil

--
Neil P Chue Hong            | T: [+44] (0)131 650 5957
Project Manager, EPCC       | F: [+44] (0)131 650 6555
Rm 2409, JCMB, Mayfield Rd. | E: N.ChueHong at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK      | W: http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk

  "A film is like a battleground. It's love, hate, action,
   violence, death - in a word, emotion." - Sam Fuller