ByteIO WG Mailing List and Minutes from Last Call

neil p chue hong N.ChueHong at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 09:35:53 CDT 2005

Dear All,

the ByteIO WG charter has been approved and our mailing list is now setup!

following line in the body of the message:

subscribe byteio-wg my.email at ddress.org

(substituting your own email address)

We have fortnightly telcons at 14:00 UTC - the schedule for the next telcons
and the details for participating are below. Notes from our previous telcon
are attached to this message, and will be posted online once our GridForge
account is setup.