[astro-rg] Astro-RG meeting at GGF13 (Seoul): Confirmed Mar 15 2005 @ 15.00

naw at ast.cam.ac.uk naw at ast.cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 1 10:40:00 CST 2005

Dear  All,

I have just had confirmation that the Astro-RG session at GGF 13 is now
confirmed for: for Tuesday, March 15 from 3pm-4:30pm in the
Crystal Ballroom 3 of the event venue

Yours, Nic

Dr N. A. Walton
(AstroGrid Project Scientist	       http://www.astrogrid.org)
(Euro-VO VOTC Project Scientist	       http://www.euro-vo.org)
Institute of Astronomy          Tel:   +44 1223 337503
University of Cambridge         Fax:   +44 1223 337523
Madingley Road                  WWW:   http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~naw
Cambridge, CB3 0HA              email: naw at ast.cam.ac.uk