[Ari-wg] initial version for the discussion

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Thu May 26 02:58:34 CDT 2011

There was problem with attachment, so I had put it on the web

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ari-wg/docman.root.drafts/doc16266

regards
marcin

W dniu 2011-05-24 12:19, Marcin Plociennik pisze:

> Dear All,
>
> We agreed in February with the general structure of the draft
> specification document.
> We planned to present first base (Milan, Marcin, Duane) for the
> discussion in March/April,
> but this has been delayed a bit (and there was not much activity in
> this period).
>
> Please find attached the document with the initial propositions , that
> are basing on the Instrument Element interfaces (thanks to Milan).
>
> I think we should go discuss section by section from the scope, use
> cases till the
> service interfaces propostion.
>
> Any comments/suggestions/inputs are welcomed. I hope this will be good
> starting point for the
> further work on the document.
>
> Concerning next possible meeting, from the discussion with you I know
> that there are limited
> travelling possibilities in the near future, so I suggest for now to
> work by mail,
> maybe organising telco next month (Skype or Evo). I will send separate
> mail to check possibilities
>

> best regards
> marcin

              Marcin Plociennik
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
phone (+48 61) 8582181
e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl