[Ari-wg] initial version for the discussion

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Tue May 24 05:19:29 CDT 2011

Dear All,

We agreed in February with the general structure of the draft
specification document.
We planned to present first base (Milan, Marcin, Duane) for the
discussion in March/April,
but this has been delayed a bit (and there was not much activity in this
period).

Please find attached the document with the initial propositions , that
are basing on the Instrument Element interfaces (thanks to Milan).

I think we should go discuss section by section from the scope, use
cases till the
service interfaces propostion.

Any comments/suggestions/inputs are welcomed. I hope this will be good
starting point for the
further work on the document.

Concerning next possible meeting, from the discussion with you I know
that there are limited
travelling possibilities in the near future, so I suggest for now to
work by mail,
maybe organising telco next month (Skype or Evo). I will send separate
mail to check possibilities

best regards
marcin

--
              Marcin Plociennik
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
phone (+48 61) 8582181
e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl