[Ari-wg] Doodle for next ARI-WG meeting

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Fri Jan 21 07:06:15 CST 2011

Dear All,

We agreed during the OGF meeting there will be cyclic ARI-WG telco, in order to proceed with the
standardisation process.

We did not succeed with last telco unfortunately (due to some problems with the mailing list).

I had setup the doodle to check your availability for possible dates of
such telco. Please vote until Tuesday .

http://doodle.com/xvbsuzscwus9upp4

I propose to use EVO for the telco.

For the agenda of the meeting we will discuss the proposition of the structure of the first draft of the document
with the specification proposition, we should also divide the work.

best regards

marcin

--
              Marcin Plociennik
 Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

 61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
 phone (+48 61) 8582181
 e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl