[Ari-wg] ARI first f2f meeting during next OGF

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Mon Sep 13 10:25:20 CDT 2010

Dear All,

We have good opportunity to have first f2f meeting during next OGF for
the ARI-WG.
Next OGF is held in Brussels,October 25-29, 2010

This Friday, 17 September 2010 is the deadline for OGF30 session proposals

Next Friday, 24 September 2010 is the Advanced Registration deadline,
after which the cost increases.

I would like to ask about your availability and interest for coming for
that meeting.
I will request preliminary draft proposition of the session to the OGF,
and we could later discuss the details.

I'm sending this message to both to ARI-WG and RISGE-RG lists since not
many people have joined
the ARI mailing list (since it was announced during holidays time)

best regards
marcin plociennik

--
              Marcin Plociennik
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
phone (+48 61) 8582181
e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl