[Ari-wg] ARI-WG telco - please vote

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Mon Dec 6 10:14:23 CST 2010

Dear All,

As agreed during the OGF meeting there will be cyclic ARI-WG telco every
month starting December, in order to proceed with the
standardisation process.

I had setup the doodle to check your availability for possible dates of
such telco. Please vote until Thursday (then I will send the date+
detailed agenda).
http://doodle.com/uguxevk7weyxamv2

I propose to use EVO for the telco.

Below there is link to the minutes from last OGF meeting:
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.ari-wg/docman.root.meeting_materials.ogf30

Also since Michael Sutter will not be able to continue his participation
in the group and work as a secretary, I would like to ask for volunteer,
that would take this role.
I would like to thank Michael for his work and all the contribution!

best regards
marcin

--
              Marcin Plociennik
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
phone (+48 61) 8582181
e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl