[apps-rg] Final comments, please: GGF14 workshop proceedings

Thilo Keilmann kielmann at cs.vu.nl
Wed Oct 26 08:08:59 CDT 2005

Thanks to David's efforts, I now managed to compile a proceedings for our
GGF14 workshop on Grid Applications: from Early Adopters to Mainstream Users

Due to the size of the file (5.5MB) I have provided it at:
http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/ggf14-ws-proceedings.pdf

This is the call for final comments:

By the end of next week (on Nov 04), I will forward the proceedings to GGF's
editor pipeline. All helpful comments are welcome before that date.

With kind regards,

Thilo Kielmann

PS: David and Laura, could you please announce this within the PGS community,
    too? Thanks!
--
Thilo Kielmann                                 http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/