Published: GFD-I.39 - Workshop on Grid Applications and Programming Tools

Thilo Kielmann kielmann at cs.vu.nl
Sat Dec 18 12:07:47 CST 2004

Dear all,

after our successful recharter I can proudly announce another milestone in the
history of APPS-RG:

GGF just published the document GFD-I.39 which is the proceedings of
our Workshop on Grid Applications and Programming Tools, held in
conjunction with GGF8, in Seattle, USA

Please check out http://www.gridforum.org/documents/final.htm

I'd like to thank all of you for your contributions. 2005 will be a
busy year, now that our revised charter drives us to new directions.
Also, now that GGF's publication pipeline is in great shape and allows
us to publish proceedings volumes, we will catch up with our backlog of
reports from previous meetings.

Meanwhile I wish all of you a nice holiday break and a successful 2005!

Thilo Kielmann
--
Thilo Kielmann                                 http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/