[acs-wg] OASIS SDD TC Formal requirements

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed May 31 22:15:09 CDT 2006

Folks in acs-wg,

As mentioned in the Tom's message, SDD TC agreed to work on the
converging AAD into relevant part of the SDD. The initial proposal
is already presented by Mr. Randy George. It can be publicly
viewable through the below link:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=18471&wg_abbrev=sdd

I welcome this proposal since it contains necessary information
in the current AAD and I believe the ACS Repository Interface can
work with it with a simple translation of the SDD format document.
To make this even easier, the IUDD V2 descriptor was split into
one that contains AAD equivalent information and the other that
contain deployment information which is optional.

I'd like to hear your opinion or comments on this to give a feedback
to the SDD TC. Replies to the message is fine. I am also planning to
have a teleconference to hear your voice. I propose an irregular date
in order to give a feedback at the next SDD TC telecon.

ACS Telecon Candidate Date & Time:
Jun 5 Mon 20:00 EDT/Jun 6 Tue 9:00 JST or
Jun 6 Tue 20:00 EDT/Jun 7 Wed 9:00 JST

Please let me know if either doesn't work for you. Otherwise
I would arrange the meeting with the first candidate date.

Thanks in advance!
-Keisuke