[acs-wg] Re: Leaving ACS WG

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Mon Jun 12 23:11:51 CDT 2006

Folks,

Since we received the notice of resignation from Tom,
I'd like to proceed to ask GFSG approval for removing
his name from our ACS-WG co-chair.

I believe that we don't need to find his replacement.
Our document is very close to GFD-R-P publication and
the plan is to pursue the reference implementation and
its related technologies for next months. We have a GGF18
event in September, which won't be an issue with this
procedure.

Please reply to this mail if you have a objection to
this. This is the last call before I will send request
to our Area Directors next Wednesday June 28 in Japan
time.

  -Keisuke