[acs-wg] Leaving ACS WG

Thomas Studwell studwell at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 8 19:36:13 CDT 2006

All,
I wanted to let you know that, effective Friday, June 9, I am retiring from
IBM and will therefore no longer participate in the ACS workgroup.
Consequently I am resigning from my position as co-chair on the ACS WG.  I
have enjoyed working with all of you, especially Keisuke Fukui, who has put
a tremendous amount of energy into ACS.

Take care, I wish you all well in continuing your efforts.

Thomas W. Studwell
Senior Technical Staff Member, Autonomic Computing Architecture
IBM Software Group
B140/Bldg 500
4205 S Miami Blvd, Durham,  NC 27703
(919) 254-7574 Fax:  (919) 254-7628  Mobile: (919) 619-1038
studwell at us.ibm.com

"There is a word for complaining about a problem without proposing a
solution - it's called whining." Ric Telford 2006