[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Jul 5 Wed 20:00 EDT/Jul 6 Thu 9:00 JST

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 4 21:13:36 CDT 2006

Folks,

As you know, we have a deadline for GGF18 session request on this Friday.
We'd like to talk about the our plan for GGF18 sessions tomorrow.
Here is an agenda for the call.

### Proposed Agenda
1. Role call, note taker & time keeper, agenda bashing. (5 min)
2. GGF18 session (15 min)
SESSION SCHEDULING
The DEADLINE for scheduling requests for WG/RG/CGs is 7 July, 2006.

Possible agenda includes:
- Status report on the reference implementation by the NAREGI PSE
- Status report on the reference implementation by the Business Grid Porject
- How to promote the ACS implementation. (brainstorm)
- Future ACS direction, extension and alignment with SDD.

Among the questions is how many 90- and 45- minute sessions we will request.

3. Submission of the final ACS Spec. 1.0 after Public Comments (5 min)
   Waiting for the document to be posted on the GGF document repository.

4. Status report on ACS convergence at the OASIS SDD TC. (5 min)

   SDD TC is drafting the SDD specifications. First thing done is
   to change the schema structure to accommodate elements and attributes
   from AAD.xsd of ACS specification. The detail can be found in the below
   slides:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=18471&wg_abbrev=sdd
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=18628&wg_abbrev=sdd

   Overall SDD TC project schedule can be found at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=18340&wg_abbrev=sdd

    All of the SDD TC Document are open to public through the below URI:
       http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=sdd
    You must set a large number for "Number of Documents" field to see
    whole set of documents. Sorting by column is available on the page.

5. Updates (5 min)
   Requested our Area Directors to remove Tom's name from co-chair list.
    If there are any others...
6. Wrap up, Next meeting(5 min)

Total: 40 min

### Logistics for the call
Date & Time:               Jul 5 Wed 20:00 EDT/Jul 6 Thu 9:00 JST
Dial-in Number:            1-712-432-2000  (Iowa)
Participant Access Code:   7771111

    -Keisuke