[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Jan 11 Wed 19:00 EST/Jan 12 Thu 9:00 JST

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Jan 11 21:53:19 CST 2006

Hi Mike,

That's no problem. I understand your business and hope you to join
next time. It's our fortunate that we can invite presenter from
Naregi PSE team. I also plan to seek one from the business grid.
If your business has some plan that can be disclosed at the GGF16,
it is very welcomed, too.

See you next week!
  -Keisuke

P.S.
You might have noticed, the timetable for GGF16 including
our session is posted on the GGF web site:
  http://www.ggf.org/gf/event_schedule/

Tuesday, February 14
	1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
ACS-WG#1
(ACS-WG)  Group Discussion
Outreach presentation.
- Overview the ACS Specification 1.0
- Questions and Answers
- Candidate reference implementations, assistance and feedback.
Location: Macedonia B
http://www.ggf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=177

Tuesday, February 14
	3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
ACS-WG#2
(ACS-WG)  Group Discussion
Detailed discussion for next step, public review comments.
Location: Macedonia B
http://www.ggf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=176