[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Jan 11 Wed 19:00 EST/Jan 12 Thu 9:00 JST

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Jan 11 02:40:59 CST 2006

Folks,

Here is an agenda for the call tomorrow. See you there!

### Proposed Agenda
1. Role call, note taker & time keeper, agenda bashing. (5 min)
2. GGF16 session (5 min)
   No update for the session request. I will check the result.
   Naregi PSE member is interested in giving a introduction of their
   use case based on ACS. A few member may be attend the session in
   person. Call for idea for the sessions.
3. Updates and schedules (5 min)
   - "ACS Spec. 1.0" proceeded to the GFSG review phase. See updates in below:
     https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?aid=1696
   - January and February OGSA F2F (5 min)
     I will not be able to be present in January one, but will be
     in February one.
4. Wrap up, Next meeting(5 min)

Total: 20 min

### Logistics for the call
Date & Time:               Jan 11 Wed 19:00 EST/Jan 12 Thu 9:00 JST
Dial-in Number:            1-712-432-2000  (Iowa)
Participant Access Code:   7771111

    -Keisuke