[acs-wg] Roadmap...

Michael Behrens behrens at r2ad.com
Tue Aug 15 20:00:28 CDT 2006

Thanks for the feedback - I agree with inlined comments and will
recommend that the roadmap reflect them.
Telecon this week - yes, I am available. There is a roadmap telecon
which meets every two weeks and it happens that the next one is tomorrow
6pm EST.
So after that meeting would be good for me perhaps at 8pm EST (9 am your
time, right?).

--
Michael Behrens
R2AD, LLC