[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Sep 28 Wed 20:00 EDT/Sep 29 Thu 9:00 JST

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Sep 28 02:40:51 CDT 2005

Folks,

Here is an agenda for the call tomorrow, which is the last
meeting before GGF15. See you there!

### Proposed Agenda
1. Role call, note taker & time keeper, agenda bashing. (5 min)
2. Review of the proposed contents for section "3.3 Relationship
    to other activities". (5 min for each; 20 min)
    - Review the drafts if available.
      3.3.1 OASIS SDD TC - Tom
      3.3.2 OGSA EMS Design Team – Mike, Pete
      3.3.3 OGSA CDDLM WG - KF *** DONE ***
      3.3.4 OGSA Data WG – Mike, Pete
      3.3.5 OASIS WSDM TC - Tom
    Check if we can put these into the draft.
3. Review of the proposed draft for the chapter 5.(20 min)
    - "Chapter 5. Application Repository Interface Specification
    - Confirm if it is ok to merge the outcome to the draft.
4. Review of the proposed draft for the chapter 4.(10 min)
    - "Chapter 4. Example Usage" posted earlier by Sachiko. (Sep 28 JST)
    - Review and confirm if it is ok to merge the outcome to the draft.
5. Review of the schedule for draft writing (5 min)
    - The updated draft writing schedule is attached.
    - "Chapter 7. AAF Spec" is being drafted by Sachiko and KF
      and will be posted to ML later this week.
6. Updates, GGF15 sessions (5 min)
    - My proposal is to go through the draft spec. over two sessions,
      checking the status for items in Issues List.
      We prepare the draft specification but not slides.
    - Check if there are proposals for sessions.
       http://www.ggf.org/gf/session_request/index.php?event=1&browse&order=5
    - If any others,...
7. Wrap up, Next meeting(5 min)

Total: 70 min

### Logistics for the call
Date & Time:               Sep 28 Wed 20:00 EDT/Sep 29 Thu 9:00 JST
Dial-in Number:            1-712-432-2000  (Lake Park, IA)
Participant Access Code:   7771111

        -Keisuke