[acs-wg] Proposed draft for the section 3.1.6 Version Control.

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Sun Sep 18 02:43:22 CDT 2005

Folks,

As you know, the description about the section "3.1.6 Version Control"
has been pending. To bring back the review schedule on time, I have
drafted my proposal for this part. I tried to avoid complexity to
discuss about details that should be linked with the advanced features
of unseen but sophisticated applications, while maintaining essential
capability that satisfies the requirements from ranges of use cases.

Since the review schedule for this section has past due and we have
already full volume for others for the next call. We will find a
time for reviewing this material later.

  - Keisuke