[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Sep 19 Mon 20:00 EDT/Sep 20 Tue 9:00 JST

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 15 04:06:46 CDT 2005

Folks,

Here is an agenda for the call on Monday. See you there!

### Proposed Agenda
1. Role call, note taker & time keeper, agenda bashing. (5 min)
2. Approval of the proposed contents for section "3.2 Concepts". (10 min)
      - KF posted final revision on Oct 14 in US time, which
        address to the comments in the discussion. (cb_r5ggf-acs-chap3.doc)
      - Confirm if it is ok to merge the outcome to the draft.
3. Review of the proposed contents for section "3.3 Relationship
     to other activities". (5 min for each; 20 min)
     - Review the drafts if available.
       3.3.1 OASIS SDD TC - Tom
       3.3.2 OGSA EMS Design Team – Mike, Pete
       3.3.3 OGSA CDDLM WG - KF *** DONE ***
       3.3.4 OGSA Data WG – Mike, Pete
       3.3.5 OASIS WSDM TC - Tom
      Check if we can put these into the draft.
4. Review of the proposed draft for the chapter 5.(20 min)
      - "Chapter 5. Application Repository Interface Specification
      - Confirm if it is ok to merge the outcome to the draft.
5. Review of the schedule for draft writing (5 min)
      The updated draft writing schedule is attached.
6. Updates, GGF15 sessions (5 min)
      Check if there are proposals for sessions.
      http://www.ggf.org/gf/session_request/index.php?event=1&browse&order=5
       If any others,...
7. Wrap up, Next meeting(5 min)
     I cannot make it on Sep 21, alternative is the 19th in U.S. time.
     My apologies to your inconveniences.

Total: 70 min

### Logistics for the call
Date & Time:               Call on Sep 19 Mon 20:00 EDT/Sep 20 Tue 9:00 JST
Dial-in Number:            1-712-432-2000  (Lake Park, IA)
Participant Access Code:   7771111

       -Keisuke