[acs-wg] Final draft for "3.2 Concepts"

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 15 03:12:25 CDT 2005

Folks,

As we discussed in today's call, I have added description of the
digest (or hash) values for the reference to the external storage
and dropped the original case 2), the reference in AAD, to eliminate
ambiguity in detail from the first spec.

Change history is shown against the r1ggf-acs-chap3.doc for you
to make it easier to track the change.

Please review this by the next call, in order to merge this into
the specification.

Keisuke Fukui wrote:
> 2. Approval of the proposed contents for section "3.2 Concepts". (10 min)
>     - Mike sent general acceptance for the rewrite by KF.
>     - KF posted alternative on Monday. (r4ggf-acs-chap3.doc)
>     - At this moment, I feel we should consider the elimination for the
>       case 2), which specifies about the reference in the Application
> Archive
>       Descriptor, since it is subject to the ambiguity for how we can
>       safely the specify the detail for the protocol without introducing
>       unclear assumptions and limitations.
>     - Decide which is our choice for the ACS 1.0.
>     - Confirm if it is ok to merge the outcome to the draft.

Thanks!
  - Keisuke