[acs-wg] Decline this week's ACS meeting

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Sep 14 17:31:37 CDT 2005

Hi Tom,

I understand your difficulty. One thing I want to let you know is
we discussed the change of day for the call in next week at the
end of the last call. We were OK with it, but we cannot hear from
you at that time. It is again in the agenda for today's call.

Since we will only have two more calls before GGF15 except for
today's one, I hope you can attend it, too.

  -Keisuke