[acs-wg] Agenda for the Call on Sep 14 Wed 20:00 EDT/Sep 15 Thu 9:00 JST

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Sep 14 01:34:30 CDT 2005

Folks,

Here is an agenda for the call tomorrow. See you there!

### Proposed Agenda
1. Role call, note taker & time keeper, agenda bashing. (5 min)
2. Approval of the proposed contents for section "3.2 Concepts". (10 min)
     - Mike sent general acceptance for the rewrite by KF.
     - KF posted alternative on Monday. (r4ggf-acs-chap3.doc)
     - At this moment, I feel we should consider the elimination for the
       case 2), which specifies about the reference in the Application Archive
       Descriptor, since it is subject to the ambiguity for how we can
       safely the specify the detail for the protocol without introducing
       unclear assumptions and limitations.
     - Decide which is our choice for the ACS 1.0.
     - Confirm if it is ok to merge the outcome to the draft.
3. Review of the proposed contents for section "3.3 Relationship
    to other activities". (5 min for each; 5-25 min)
    - Review the drafts if available.
      3.3.1 OASIS SDD TC - Tom
      3.3.2 OGSA EMS Design Team – Mike, Pete
      3.3.3 OGSA CDDLM WG - KF (Posted on Wed in Japan time)
      3.3.4 OGSA Data WG – Mike, Pete
      3.3.5 OASIS WSDM TC - Tom
     Check if we can put these into the draft.
4. Introduction of the proposed draft for the chapter 5.(5 min)
     - "Chapter 5. Application Repository Interface Specification
     - The review for this chapter is scheduled for next week.
       (Proposed schedule: 9/19)
5. Review of the schedule for draft writing (5 min)
     The updated draft writing schedule is attached.
6. Updates, GGF15 sessions (5 min)
     Check if there are proposals for sessions.
     http://www.ggf.org/gf/session_request/index.php?event=1&browse&order=5
      If any others,...
7. Wrap up, Next meeting(5 min)
    I cannot make it on Sep 21, alternative is the 19th in U.S. time.
    My apologies to your inconveniences.

Total: 45-65 min

### Logistics for the call
Date & Time:               Sep 14 Wed 20:00 EDT/Sep 15 Thu 9:00 JST
Dial-in Number:            1-712-432-2000  (Lake Park, IA)
Participant Access Code:   7771111

      -Keisuke