[acs-wg] The latest ACS draft on the gridforge.

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Thu Oct 27 22:43:11 CDT 2005

Folks,

I have updated the doc to reflect the review comments in the
last teleconference, bumping the version to 0.55.
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/draft-ggf-acs-spec-0.55/en/1

This includes the below work:
   - Inclusion of the comments in the teleconference.
   - Inclusion of the new description in the Chapter 10 Open Issues.
   - Changed font size smaller for XML snippets
   - Additional text in the Authors Information.

Also, I was adveised by Hiro, one of our Directors for the management
area, that we should announce the last call on the ogsa-wg, cddlm-wg,
acs-wg and the Area Directors of Mgmt area and we need to wait for a
few days before the submitting the draft to the GGF editor.

So I propose a new schedule for the draft as below:
         Oct 28 Last call announcement.
         Nov 7  Submission to the GGF editor
         [Projection]
         Mid Nov. Comments from GGF editor received.
         End Nov. Comments are addressed and returned.
         Early Dec. 60 day public review starts.
         Early Feb. review comments are collected.
         Mid Feb.   updated draft is returned to GGF editor.
         End Feb.   approval by GGF.

For the last call, I will simply remove all the modification
history from the draft 0.55 and bump the version number to
0.90 or something.

My apologies to my late notice for this change of schedule
due to my lack of the schedule. I hope this won't be a problem
for you.

   -Keisuke