[acs-wg] The latest ACS draft on the gridforge.

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Wed Oct 26 04:57:29 CDT 2005

Folks,

I have uploaded the latest draft to be reviewed in the
meeting tomorrow.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg/document/draft-ggf-acs-spec-0.54/en/1

In the meeting, I hope that we finish our review and confirm
all the Issues in spec tracker items are cleared. Following to
that with the resulted modifications, we announce the final call
before submission to the GGF editor.

See there tomorrow and talk about this!

BTW, here are my proposal wrt the document title and versioning
after the submission:
- Name the document as "Application Contents Service Specification 1.0"
- Remove the Version number from the cover page.
- Further revolve of the doc, to address comments from the editor
   and/or public comments will be identified as "Revision nn", where
   nn is a sequence number for the revisions. The Revision 1 will be
   the first revolve for the document after the submission. date
   should be presented will be updated accordingly. Both the "Revision"
   and date will be presented on the page headers and on the cover page.

Above should let us publish the document as a persistent URL
on the gridforge and give identification information to readers.

-Keisuke